Shop By Department
- Kitchen Tools
- Cake Decoration
- Coffee & Tea
- Table & Home
- On The Go
This deal will end in
Chop bony meats with unparalleled ease with this robust Cleaver from Zwilling J.A. Henckels.
Get 1 FREE knife sharpening service when you purchase with us.
The Cleaver with its broad and heavy blade is ideal for chopping bones, cutting large chunks of meat and preparing spare ribs. The heavy weight of the blade does all the work for you, requiring you to put very little effort into chopping your produce.
What makes this Cleaver unique
Impeccable quality & precision
- The Cleaver is made from Zwilling J.A. Henckels special formula steel. This steel displays the perfect balance between chromium and carbon contents – the secret of high quality steel
- It has undergone the FRIODUR ice-hardening process, which gives it exceptional sharpness and corrosion resistance
- This SIGMAFORGE Cleaver is precision-forged from a single piece of steel for impeccable geometry. This gives it exact grinding and the best cutting properties
Optimal balance, safety & function
- The bolster provides the right balance, acts as a finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade
- The seamless transition from the bolster to the handle makes handling the Cleaver a breeze
- The stainless steel end cap on the handle of the Cleaver facilitates optimum balance and gives it an exclusive appeal
About the Twin® Four Star II series
The new interpretation of a legend – Twin Four Star II is a Zwilling J.A. Henckels classic that has been developed further. The top-quality stainless steel end cap on the handle of each knife gives it optimum balance, providing enhanced safety and comfort. The series showcases functionality at its highest level.
Here’s a peek into the look and feel of the Twin® Four Star II series
About the Brand
Zwilling J.A. Henckles is a German company, known for using innovative technology to create products of high quality and function. Their product range encompasses kitchenware, flatware and beauty products. Since 1731, Zwilling has built a reputation for outstanding cutting performance. Their innovative knife series is endorsed by professional and hobby chefs world over. Zwilling products and services are driven by the motto and delivery of ‘Passion for the best’.
|Collection||TWIN® Four Star II|
Material: Blade - Zwilling special formula stainless steel, Handle - Polypropylene (PP) plastic
Watch our Video on Essential Kitchen Knives|
|Sharpening Service||Get a FREE one-time knife sharpening service when you purchase an individual knife, a knife set or a knife block set.|
This service can be availed at all Tavola stores.
Only knives with smooth edges will be sharpened. We do-not sharpen scissors as well as utility or bread knives as they have serrated edges.