Ballarini Salina Cookware, Set of 3
The Ballarini Salina cookware set of 3 includes a sauce pan, a casserole, and a frying pan, covering all your cooking needs.
Made in Italy, the Ballarini Salina Cookware takes your cookware performance to another level with a breakthrough in non-stick technology. The Salina non-stick frying pan is environmentally friendly and ensures healthy cooking. This all-purpose set has an aluminum body that heats up quickly. The stainless steel handle is ergonomic and doesn't heat up quickly. The Granitium coating helps preserve the cookware for years to come. Cook your exquisite homemade pasta recipes effortlessly: Take it one step further and toss it in the oven to speed up your cooking time.
Why Salina is a must-have:
1- 6-layer non-stick coating Granitium Ti-X plus an additional titanium layer protects against scratches and cracks, making it safe for metal utensils.
2- Forged from solid aluminum and heats up very quickly.
3- The Granitium coating helps preserve the cookware for years to come.
4- Handles searing, braising, and deglazing.
5- Salina is explicitly designed to improve performance, durability, and save energy.
6-The two-ply induction has a special base that distributes heat evenly and quickly.
Ballarini is a family-owned business founded in 1889 in Rivarolo, Italy. From 1889 to 2019, the product portfolio has expanded and evolved, manufacturing 12 million products per year across the globe. The company now celebrates 130 years of serving good quality non-stick cookware passionately for people’s daily cooking requirements.
20 cm saucepan
24 cm casserole
26 cm frying pan
1. The extra-thick aluminum ensures better resistance and to avoid rust.
2. Granitum Ti-X coating and a highly-robust titanium coating. 3. It is scratch-resistant.
4. Stainless steel handle that’s suitable for oven use.
5. Gas, electricity radiant ring, electricity, induction, and oven-compatible.
7. PFOA-Free, nickel, and heavy metal-free.
8. Dishwasher safe.
9. Made in Italy.
1. It is oven safe up to 149˚ C (300˚ F).
2. Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops; it is also induction-compatible and safe to use in the oven.
1. Dishwasher safe.
2. To remove stubborn baked-on food residue or grease stains on the interior, soak the pan in water and dish soap (all night if necessary). Then clean with a soft sponge and soap. Do not use steel wool or abrasive cleaners on the interior, as this can damage the nonstick coating.
3. If any acidic food or fat causes discoloration to the nonstick coating, soak the pan in water and baking soda for a few minutes, and then scrub lightly with a soft sponge.
- Warranty: 10 years for material and coating.
- Warranty excludes damage to the product from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, or theft.