SCANPAN Classic Frying Pan
With its impeccable ceramic titanium non-stick coating, this pan is perfect for frying or sautéing food using minimum fat. Made of hand-cast aluminium, it distributes heat quickly and evenly, without creating hot spots. This makes it perfect for searing, browning and deglazing ingredients. Be it eggs, meat, fish or veggies, this pan works it magic with everything.
- Safe for your family and the environment, the pan’s STRATANIUM non-stick coating is certified PFOA free and does not react to food
- The pan's robust ceramic titanium non-stick coating withstands all types of kitchen utensils, including metal
- Does not peel, blister or develop hot spots
- Its sloped sides make it easy to slide a spatula under food and flip or lift it
- Can be used directly on the grill, in the oven up to 260°C and on all stovetops except induction
- Ergonomic Bakelite® handle is comfortable, sturdy, stays cool during regular stovetop use and does not become loose
STRATANIUM Coating by SCANPAN
Scanpan is one of the first manufacturers to produce environmentally-friendly nonstick cookware with revolutionary PFOA-free coating called Stratanium. STRATANIUM consists of 5 layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer. This makes STRATANIUM products have a 50% more durable nonstick than the previous surface.
About the Classic Collection
The Classic series is a result of several years of product development work on the original SCANPAN series. The SCANPAN Classic keywords are quality, functionality, and durability. The Classic series consists of hand-crafted, quality products squeeze-cast in environmentally-friendly aluminium. Old artisan casting techniques are combined with today's latest technology to create products of classic design that are intended for daily use, year after year.
SCANPAN has been a leading manufacturer of non-stick cookware since 1956. The brand is known for its cast aluminium products with patented ceramic titanium non-stick coating. SCANPAN cookware is eco-friendly, functional, feels good to hold, delivers excellent cooking results and easy to clean.
Material: Squeeze cast aluminium with ceramic titanium non-stick coating
Sizes available: 20 (cm), 24 (cm), 28 (cm), 32 (cm)
- The handle is fixed with a patented system without screws, rivets or springs, and can tolerate oven temperatures up to 260°C
- The pan has been moulded into shape with squeeze cast aluminium using 250 tons of pressure
- Compatible with all stovetops, except induction
- Oven safe up to 260°C
- Very easy to clean and maintain
- Designed and made in Denmark
Warranty Period:10 years for classic collection except misuse
Sustainability without compromise:
SCANPAN utilizes 100% recycled aluminium. However using a recycled material in the production process does not mean that quality is compromised. The recirculated, melted down aluminium is a completely pure raw material, with heat conduction properties that are as good as non-recycled aluminium. The only difference is that the environmental impact is greatly diminished when applying the recycled material. The use of recycled aluminium helps reduce the Carbon footprint during production.
- Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a cloth or a sponge, rinse and let it dry. Never use metal scourers or abrasives to clean your pan
- Never pour cold water on a hot pan; it can cause the bottom to warp and become uneven. Extreme temperatures can cause any type of metal to bend
- Avoid the use of extremely high heat, only use low to medium heat
- It is important to remove all traces of grease and food residue from your pan after each use to ensure optimum performance
- When storing SCANPAN pots and pans, it is recommended to put a paper or cloth towel in between to prevent scuff marks
- It is important that the pan is completely dry before storing
Warranty: 10 years for material and coating
Warranty excludes damage to the product from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, or theft.