Following true Samurai tradition, Global has been producing knives of high-quality and repute since 1985. Made in Japan from the finest CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, a Global knife is ice tempered and hardened so its blade stays immaculately sharp for a long period of time. To celebrate 30 years of producing the finest knives, Global gives you the Cook’s Knife - a true legend in the kitchen.
The Cook’s Knife makes for an indispensable food prep tool as it fulfils most of your cutting requirements. You can use the Cook’s knife to slice, dice and chop herbs, meat and veggies.
This knife is delightful to use and proves to be a real workhorse within the kitchen. With its perfect balance, light weight and ergonomic handle, the Global Cook’s knife is very easy to handle. Favoured by professional and amateur chefs alike, this full tang knife delivers great cutting results.
About the brand
Global has been developing high-quality cutlery since 1985 and has evolved into one of the most successful brands of professional kitchen knives in the world. Crafted by hand in Yoshikin's factory in Niigata, Japan, Global knives are manufactured to extremely high and exacting standards. Global knives have attracted much acclaim over the years and received a number of awards.
Material: CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
Dimensions: 13 (cm)
- Hardened to Rockwell C56-58, the Cook’s knife remains razor sharp for longer and resists stains, corrosion and rust
- The handle is delicately balanced inside with sand for comfort and ease of use
Use & Care
Use & Care
Use & Care
- The Cook’s knife is extremely versatile within the kitchen. It works great with meat, herbs and veggies and can be used for slicing, dicing and chopping
- Clean and dry your knife immediately after use
- Wash your knife by hand using a mild dishwashing liquid and water. Post washing, rinse your knife and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Do not clean your Cook’s knife in a dishwasher as contact with other objects can damage its blade and cutting edge. In addition, exposure to extreme heat and harsh chemicals in the dishwasher can impact the quality of its steel
- Sharpen your Cook’s knife on an occasional basis to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity
Storage & Safety
- The Cook’s knife is extremely sharp. It should be stored safely and kept out of the reach of children
- It is recommended that you store the knife in a Global knife block, magnetic wall rack, knife dock or knife roll/case