Excellent for salads, low-carb pastas, stir-fries, garnishes and even curly fries, the Spiralizer by LURCH turns vegetables into delicious strips, spirals, spaghetti and more. Sturdy and easy to operate using gentle pressure, it features three impeccably sharp interchangeable, stainless steel blades - spaghetti 2 mm and 4 mm, and tornado spirals. The spiralizer is easy to clean too - all you have to do is place it under running water.
- Makes it easy to incorporate healthy ingredients in your diet - great for working with potatoes, onions, radishes, cucumbers, carrots, apples, peaches and more.
- The cutting thickness of the spirals can be adjusted up to 5 mm approximately.
- Rubber suction feet provide stability and prevent slipping during the work process.
Since 1995, LURCH has developed cost effective, functional and innovative manual kitchen appliances. Keeping its consumers’ needs in mind, the brand is driven by the motto of offering special solutions that better one’s experience in the kitchen.
Material: Body - plastic, blades - stainless steel
- Easy-to-operate rotating mechanism
Use & Care
Use & Care
- Remove the blades from the apparatus and rinse under running water. The remaining parts can also be cleaned similarly.