Beautifully crafted by hand, Peugeot’s Paris Antique Pepper Mill grinds peppercorns to perfection. With its elegant Beech wood make and outstanding height, this Pepper Mill adds a classy, bold, vintage feel to the home. Elegant yet hardwearing, the Paris Antique Pepper Mill is great for daily usage and makes a statement during celebratory get-togethers.
How it works
- The Paris Antique Pepper Mill is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold peppercorns for the best grind possible
- This manual Pepper Mill is perfect for grinding black, white or dry green peppercorns with a diameter of 6 (mm) or less
- You can select between a coarse or find grind by adjusting the grinding knob on top of the mill
The Antique Collection - Magical and nostalgic
First created in 1840, Peugeot’s Spice Mills have been through an adventurous journey. The Antique Collection is an honour to this exceptional experience. It combines Peugeot’s iconic, unique spice mills with elegant Beech wood. Carefully crafted by hand, the classy look and feel of the Paris Antique Spice Mills restores the charm of the good old vintage days.
Peugeot spice mills make for essential as well as beautiful kitchen tools. They’re used by renowned chefs globally. Peugeot mills have become the ultimate benchmark in the art of grinding for almost two centuries. Their spice specific and patented steel mechanisms provide users with world-famous reliability and unequalled grinding quality.
Material: Body - Beech wood, Grinding Mechanism - Stainless steel
Dimensions: 30 (cm)
Warranty: Mill body - 5 years, Grinding Mechanism - Lifetime
- The Pepper Mill has a patented treatment that protects its steel from corrosion while maintaining its sharpness and resistance
- It is designed, developed and assembled in France
Use & Care
Use & Care
Use & Care
- Use only whole black, white, dry green or mixed peppercorns in the Pepper Mill. Avoid using extra-large or soft peppercorns
- The Pepper Mill can also be used with dried coriander seeds
- This Pepper Mill is not dishwasher safe
- Wipe the exterior clean with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly