Welcome to Tavola
What Are The Information "About You" We Collect
We may collect the following type of personal information:
- Contact Information includes your first and last name, postal address, email address, and phone number.
- Other identifying information that is relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Financial information includes your credit card, debit card, transaction details, and form of payment.
- Information about your computer includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, and information about your general internet usage like using technology that stores information such as cookies.
How Will We Use Your Information?
We might use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with transactional information like receive, process, confirm and track your order.
- To inform you of our new products, services, and promotional offers.
- To perform services requested by you like responding to your inquiries, questions, and handle customer service requests.
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages.
- To improve our services by delivering a better and more personalized service just for you.
- To enable reviews of our products and display the content you have created and allowed us to display on our websites.
- To develop and provide you direct marketing and relevant content on our Platform, including advertisements regarding our products and services, and communication regarding our products, offers, promotion, events, and services.
- For any other reason which we find necessary to enhance your platform experience.
- To prevent and detect fraud and misconduct to protect the security of our website, and our customers.
- To allow you to participate in contests, promotions, and sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a winner.
Who We May Share Your Information With
Collecting information about our customers is of utmost importance, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' data to others. We may disclose your information only as described in this policy and with businesses that follow the same protective practices:
- Transactions involving other businesses: We may collaborate with companies associated with us and/or non-affiliated service providers (e.g., logistics companies used to deliver our products to you, marketing companies, payment processors to process online transactions, and others) to offer you our best services.
- Promotional Offers: We might use your data to provide you with information about products that might be of interest to you to enhance your platform experience, service messages, promotional offers, new features, and events. We might contact you through various channels that include emails, push notifications, web notifications, SMS, and phone. Moreover, we might ask for additional information to engage in some of our market research activities like contests and promotions.
- Business Transfers: We may transfer your information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar circumstances.
- Protection of Tavola and Others: We release account and personal information when we believe that such release complies appropriately with the law, enforce or apply to our agreement policy, and protect the rights, property, or safety of Tavola and our users.
How Do We Store Your Information?
We store your data in an appropriately secure database to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in any unauthorized way. We might as well transfer the data that we collect from you and store it at a destination outside UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, and Qatar. Besides, it can be transferred, stored, and accessed by our associated companies and/or non-affiliated service providers in one or more countries outside UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, and Qatar. Also, It might be accessed by staff operating outside the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, and Qatar, who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe employed in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details, and the provision of support services. By submitting your information, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Therefore, we urge you to keep your password confidential and not to divulge it to anyone. Also, remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit.
Sadly, the transmission of information over the internet can be insecure. Although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorized access we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
||The association with your shopping cart.
||Stores the category info on the page, which allows displaying pages more quickly.
||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
||Your preferred currency.
||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
||Stores the Customer Segment ID.
||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
||Your session ID on the server.
||Allows guests to edit their orders.
|| The last category you visited.
||The most recent product you have viewed.
||Indicates whether a new message has been received.
||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
||Information on what polls you have voted on.
||The items that you have recently compared.
||Information on products you have emailed to friends.
||The store view or language you have selected.
||The products that you have recently viewed.
||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
||The number of items on your Wishlist.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
You have the right to “opt-out” of receiving marketing communications, whether by email or otherwise, at any time. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information contained in you, please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. These websites operate independently from us. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How Will You Know if This Policy Changes?
Aan Al Awan General Trading LLC:
Gold & Diamond Park, Sheikh Zayed Road P.O. Box 111380, Dubai, UAE
Gold & Diamond Park, Sheikh Zayed Road P.O. Box 111380, Dubai, UAE