Shop By Department
- Kitchen Tools
- Cake Decoration
- Coffee & Tea
- Table & Home
- On The Go
The Bread knife with its aggressive scalloped edge and sawing motion is perfect for cutting things that are tough on the outside and soft inside. It cuts through hard crusted breads and tough skinned vegetables such as eggplants, bell peppers and tomatoes with ease.
Take a look at how the Bread knife cuts
What makes this knife unique
Impeccable quality & precision
- The knife is made from Zwilling J.A. Henckels special formula steel. This steel displays the perfect balance between chromium and carbon contents – the secret of high quality steel
- It has undergone the FRIODUR ice-hardening process, which gives it exceptional sharpness and corrosion resistance
- This SIGMAFORGE knife is precision-forged from a single piece of steel for impeccable geometry. This gives it exact grinding and the best cutting properties
Optimal balance, safety & function
- The bolster provides the right balance, acts as a finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade
- The seamless transition from the bolster to the handle makes handling the knife a breeze
- The knife is a classic masterpiece featuring safety, ergonomics and comfort in usage
- The aggressive scalloped edge of the knife is more highly arched and its scalloped tips are substantially more pronounced. This results in excellent initial sharpness and gives the blade lasting cutting properties
About the Four Star series
More than 30 years ago, Zwilling J.A. Henckels revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with seamless synthetic handles. A classic masterpiece, the Four Star series with its safety, ergonomics and comfort has become the bestselling Zwilling J.A. Henckels knife series worldwide. The functional precision of this series appeals to one and all.
Here’s a peek into the look and feel of the Four Star series
About the Brand
Zwilling J.A. Henckles is a German company, known for using innovative technology to create products of high quality and function. Their product range encompasses kitchenware, flatware and beauty products. Since 1731, Zwilling has built a reputation for outstanding cutting performance. Their innovative knife series is endorsed by professional and hobby chefs world over. Zwilling products and services are driven by the motto and delivery of ‘Passion for the best’.
Material: Blade - Zwilling special formula stainless steel, Handle - Polypropylene (PP) plastic